Saturday 27 July 2013

Preview: Pakistan vs West Indies 1st T20 - July 27, 2013

Welcome and find the match preview, live scorecard update and live streaming link for Pakistan vs West Indies 1st T20I match played at at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown. PAK vs WI 1st T20 match schedule to be begins at 14:00 local time.

West Indies will be hoping to avenge their 1-3 ODI series loss when they take on Pakistan in the 2-match T20I series. Inconsistency has been the problem for West Indies, as was evident in their recent performances. Barring the series against Zimbabwe, the Caribbean side's showing in the recent times has been disappointing. Having failed to qualify for the semi-final stage of the Champions Trophy, the Windies faltered in the tri-series involving India and Sri Lanka before being humbled by Pakistan. They now have a chance to salvage some pride in a format West Indies are quite good at, having not lost a single T20I since winning last year's T20 World Cup.

Since winning the T20 World Cup against Sri Lanka in England in 2009, Pakistan's form in the shortest format has been up and down, as the sub-continental team has flattered to deceive on many occasions. Like West Indies, they too had a poor run in ODIs recently before they managed to turn things around impressively. They will be hoping that they can extend their recent ODI success to the T20 games and look to topple India from the third position in the T20I rankings, which they can do so if they win the series 2-0.

Teams:

West Indies (From): Darren Sammy(c), Johnson Charles(w), Dwayne Bravo, Tino Best, Darren Bravo, Chris Gayle, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Marlon Samuels, Lendl Simmons, Samuel Badree, Christopher Barnwell, Shannon Gabriel

Pakistan (From): Mohammad Hafeez(c), Umar Akmal(w), Nasir Jamshed, Ahmed Shehzad, Shahid Afridi, Saeed Ajmal, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Irfan, Asad Ali, Umar Amin, Haris Sohail, Hammad Azam, Sohail Tanvir, Zulfiqar Babar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Copyright © . Cricket Updates - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger